[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Using static resources outside the context root

jacklty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 08:48:45 EST 2007

Is there an easy way to configure JBoss to read static resources (images, pdf, etc) from a specific location without using servlet to handle the request.

For example, I have all those files saved in C:\archive\  and if user sends in a request - http://www.abc.com/webapp/report.pdf, it will go to the specific location to read that file instead of the context root of the webapp.

In web.xml, we have something called <servlet-mapping? which can tell jboss to parse the url pattern and decide which servlet should handle the request. Does JBoss have something similar for static resources?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023669#4023669

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023669