[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Declaring session beans in ejb-jar.xml

persabi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 09:31:20 EST 2007

Top work on the release of Seam 1.2!

Nothing against the annotation...We're using EJB3 in a MDA environment and would like to adopt Seam to model Java EE apps using UML/MDA.

The base/parent class is re-generated on every MDA process run.  The subclass contains the bean implementation and IS NOT re-generated.  This strategy allows UML model refactorization (say we change a SLSB Seam component to a SFSB Seam component) and since the bean type is specified in ejb-jar.xml, no code modification would be required.

All XML files are generated from the model, so there is no writing XML; overriding annotations using ejb-jar.xml, jboss.xml, orm.xml, components.xml etc has been really useful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023707#4023707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023707