[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - TransactionLocal: How to use it?

ypsilon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 09:42:39 EST 2007

Hi.

Sorry to ask such a trivial question here but is there anywhere any more documentation on the TransactionLocal object? I could not find anything more than the API doc. No example or anything.

Actually I am trying to use that object to obtain a reference to an Object within a transaction no matter where I am in the current call stack. From my observations so far I found out that it would not work for that pupose as you have to have the same TransactionLocal Object in order to get your data back. Is that the way it is supposed to work?

Thanks in advance again.

Greetings
PeeR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023719#4023719