[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Help getting all tasks for a user

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 09:54:39 EST 2007

Ed,

We may have worked together - I haven't worked in Nashua, but I have worked with many developers from Nashua over the years in Boston and some of the the other surrounding towns.  What are some projects you think we might have been on together?

On the jBPM stuff - I see now why you disagree - I am coming at the problem from the other direction (i.e. opposite the 'commone use-case'):

- I have a task that is assigned to an actor initially
-- A timer wakes up and if certain conditions are not met, the task gets moved to a pool of actors consisting of the original actor and someone else
- I incorrectly assumed all I had to do was add a pooled actor to the task and then the task could 'easily' be found for presentation in both users' work queues.
-- when this assumption proved to be incorrect and then I had to dig deeper into the jBPM system - that's where my frustration arose.

Anyways - thanks for the discussion

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023726#4023726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023726