[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Issues w/ JBoss Messging Cluster Environment when using

rpkavuri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 10:59:08 EST 2007

I have followed the instructions specified ClusterGuide.pdf file only. Some reason, I am not able to receive any of the messages by using Durable Subscriber.

I have heard that, I need to modify the some state config file to specify the user name and then use that particular user in my client while creating connection.

Could any one of you give me more details about the same?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023771#4023771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023771