[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Shared Jar files in RAR and WAR

venugopalm59 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 11:55:21 EST 2007

Thank you very much for your reply.

I had, in fact executed the JCA without the JAR files inside my WAR - it works fine. But, as I said, Weblogic dosent allow us to deploy the WAR file without the JAR file in its WEB-INF/lib folder. Since I need to maintain the same packaging for all the servers, it is causing the problem.

I would be really grateful if you could point me a way by which I can tell JBoss to merely ignore the JAR files included inside the WAR file - maybe using some deployment descriptor elements.

Appreciate your help greatly.

Thanks and Regards,
Venu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023812#4023812