[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Excel support in Seam: any interest?

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 12:18:39 EST 2007

I think Excel support is a great idea.  How about something like this

http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/10/export.html

I never used it, but I think that it lets you use a special data table tag that will export the data automatically.  It is not JSF.

This could allow for general data tables to be exported without having to write another page to generate the file.

Is it possible to make this work with any JSF DataTable without having to code a special page for every list of data I want to be exported to Excel?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023827#4023827

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023827