[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Shared Jar files in RAR and WAR

venugopalm59 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 12:27:53 EST 2007

Thanks a lot for giving this information!

It works.

anonymous wrote : If you use Ant or some other automated build process the real solution would be to simply package your archives for your appropriate platform. Since this is simply a matter or excluding/including files, this would be the better approach. We are in a situation where we are really stuck to the single package option.

But one final question - Is it possible to override the Java2ClassLoading policy on a single Web application basis. I assume there should be an equivalent file for the WAR (equivalent of jboss-service.xml) - but I could not find such an otpion in jboss-web.xml.

Again, thank you very much!

Regards,
Venu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023835#4023835