[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to use Seam Identity?

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 12:42:00 EST 2007

I got it now. If entityManager was injected as @In then it would use Hibernate query. In earlier code I injected with @PersistenceContext and that was why I was able to use SQL select statement against the database table.

Back to overriding the RuleBasedIdentity, the login method allows me to return a viewId to redirect user to a specific page. Yet the logout does not. How would I go about redirecting user to a different page after they have logged out?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023843#4023843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023843