[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: wscompile fails to generate artifacts for included xsd

frostp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 13:56:21 EST 2007

Hi,

meghanai_99, I have the same issue as you do, however I am using a schema that's defined inside the WSDL. (Ironically I'm now thinking about using an XSD to define my custom types!)

My project sounds pretty much like what you are trying to achieve as well (hello world + WS call)

I have tried to build using both wstools and wscompile and basically end up with problems.

I'll watch this thread with interest to see what happens and share my (limited) knowledge/experiences.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023882#4023882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023882