[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Stateless Process Engine executor threading issues

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 15:18:02 EST 2007

Thanks Ronald,
But actually I pasted an old version of the code.

  | 		try {
  | 			// Fetch JbpmContext
  | 			ctx = getJbpmConfiguration().createJbpmContext();
  |
  | 			// Get process definition
  | 			ProcessDefinition processDefiniton = null;
  | 			processDefiniton = ctx.getGraphSession()
  | 						.findLatestProcessDefinition(processName);
  | 			if (processDefiniton == null) {
  | 				throw new ProcessDefinitionNotFoundException(processName);
  | 			}
  |
  | 			// Create instace, add input params as context variables
  | 			ProcessInstance instance = new ProcessInstance(processDefiniton);
  | 			instance.getContextInstance().setTransientVariable(
  | 					"REQUEST", req);
  |
  | 			// Execute process
  | 			do{
  | 				instance.getRootToken().signal();
  | 			} while (!EndState.class.isAssignableFrom(instance.getRootToken().getNode().getClass()));
  |
  | 			// Get output parameters
  | 			Map<String, Serializable> response = (Map<String, Serializable>) instance.getContextInstance().getTransientVariable("RESPONSE");
  | 			return response;
  | 		} catch (Exception e) {
  | 			  throw new JbpmEngineException("Unexpected error", e);
  | 		} finally {
  | 			if (ctx != null) {
  | 				ctx.close();
  | 			}
  | 		}
  | 	}

This code, as I think obtains a context, and signals every token in the execution path right through the end. I don get hold to a context.

I'm not sure if your answer is still aplicable. I'll try what you suggest though.

Also, is there any way of not using services like Messaging, Authentication and Logging? I've read that commenting the code in jbpm.cfg.xml should do the work, but it? actually doing all the work but persisting to database.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023936#4023936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023936