[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to cancel a Timer dynamically?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 16:16:00 EST 2007

Where do you get that from? the SchedulerService in my (latest) cvs only has
  void createTimer(Timer timer);
  |   void deleteTimersByName(String timerName, Token token);
  |   void deleteTimersByProcessInstance(ProcessInstance processInstance);
  |   void close();

but that is the interface... the implementation (e.g. DBSchedulerService) implements delete TimersByName like
  public void deleteTimersByName(String timerName, Token token) {
  |     jobSession.cancelTimersByName(timerName, token);
  |   }

confusing isn't it ;-)..... I think I'd go for the implementation in CancelTimersAction, but use deleteTimersByName instead of cancelTimersByName ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023967#4023967

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023967