[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - scheme=

fernando_jmt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 22:33:53 EST 2007

Hi everyone.

I have a question (maybe trouble) related to new scheme attribute in the pages.xml.

What should it happen if I specify

  | <page view-id="*" scheme="http">

for an application which does not have https support (only http)?

The reference doc. says:
"Of course, if none of the pages in your application use HTTPS then it is not required to specify a default
scheme"

So, that means if I specify http scheme for a non https application I would get weird behaviour?

I'm asking this, because I did that change and I got these weird behaviours:
- #{identity.loggedIn} always return false after I logged in.
- When a page with login-required="true" is accessed (of course without logged in) I'm redirected to expected page, but no message is displayed.

Above points disappears when I remove scheme="http" from pages configuration.

Is that the expected behaviour?  will it work when I use https for some pages?.

Thanks for clearing up this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024069#4024069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024069