[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JSR 181 and Arrays. WSDL generated during deploy. How to map

pkovgan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 04:15:27 EST 2007

I have jsr 181 pojo webservice. I deploy it on JBOSS 4.0.4.GA and wsdl has been generated during deploy.

String[] type appeares as XSD:NMTOKENS type in WSDL.

How can I influence jboss to generate me WSDL with sequence type instead nmtokens during deployment?

If it is impossible, then: how can I generate needed WSDL offline?
The condition: I need jsr181 annotations to be working during such generation.
Unfortunately if I try to generate WSDL offline using jbossws, annotations do not influence WSDL at all! What is wrong?

Thanks a lot!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997191#3997191

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997191