[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Audits to hold application dates rather than system dates

mraja775 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 07:30:31 EST 2007

Currently the date fields in JBPM_TOKEN,JBPM_TASKINSTANCE and JBPM_PROCESSINSTANCE tables takes in the current date from the system(of cos becozz of end_=new Date)
We have a requirement in which all these date fields should save the current application date which might be different from that of the system(like in most bankin apps). The application uses a different calendar to that of the JBPM one

Modifying TASKINSTANCE should be a little easy and can be tweaked to pick up the current application date from a different source. But in case of ProcessInstance and Token its a bit difficult.

Is there any better way to handling application "DATE" in JBPM?? or do we have to tweak the PI/TI and TOKEN files??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997226#3997226

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997226