[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Retrieve page properties

luuzz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 09:02:16 EST 2007

Hello,
I am using jboss portal 2.2. In my -object.xml i have page properties like displayName.
I want to retrieve this information for each page.
To do this, i browse the portal nodes using request.getPortalNode(). I can access the pages but i don't know how to retrieve properties.
The getDeclaredProperties method is only defined for a PortalObject object and not for a PortalNode. Can you please help me.
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997244#3997244

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997244