[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam, EJB3, POJOs, nested one to many relationships

hstang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 10:42:18 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : It happens as I have multiple pages to drill through the hierarchy. I.e., you login, pick the site you want to deal with, pick the flow you want to work with, etc...

That maybe the problem.

If you want to avoid LIE and support this kind of use-case, you need a long running conversation.  Seam provides a managed persistence context for you that will also be long-running.

Otherwise, you may have to do a em.merge() of the detached object in question to bring it back as managed to avoid LIE.

Hope this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997272#3997272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997272