[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBoss Performance Tuning

tdanecito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 12:28:46 EST 2007

Hi All,

Sorry for being away so long. Been busy working on the front end of the web system that uses JBoss for the app server. Was able to release the system today and some information can be found at theserverside.com at:

http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?m=c.reply&thread_id=43688#224749

I was getting less than 70msec response times across the country using web services with JBoss & JAXWS 2.0. I have upgraded to JBoss 4.0.5GA and JAXWS 2.1 but have not had the opportunity to to try testing across the US yet.

Have a Great 2007!
-Tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997309#3997309

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997309