[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: A Bug or Newbie Error?

gwzoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 14:39:19 EST 2007

Easy, friend.  :-) I didn't say this is necessarily a bug, although it could be.  Fundamental bugs certainly can slip by testing of any software on occasion.

I got these API calls from one of the tutorials.  I'll go back and look for the others you mention, but that doesn't change my experience that these particular APIs didn't return the results semantically I expected.  Therefore
either I have an incomplete understanding of the use/function of these particular methods or there may be a bug.

I'm hoping someone on the forum can either help me identify what I'm doing wrong or confirm that my results are not what is logically expected.

Cheers,
Greg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997345#3997345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997345