[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Unit Testing Practices

jantzen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 01:38:14 EST 2007

"gommo" wrote :
  | When my test targets are run the source is compiled in build\ and also most classes are also copied to build-tests (The reason I have done this is the embedded server didn't support all things like ServiceBeans etc..) so I dont copy them over

Are you sure Service beans don't work? According to this they do:

  http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/embedded/embedded.html

If they don't, that's a deal breaker in my case.  Anybody successfully run them in the embedded server?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997446#3997446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997446