[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Standalone microcontainer

feh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 04:57:40 EST 2007

Hi guys

I have a problem with understanding the microcontainer.

First I have to tell that I'm new in the business of beans etc.

Now, can someone give me an easy explanation what I all have to do to create a standalone jms topic and lookup with his JNDI name?!

I already searched through the "microcontainer-getting-started.pdf", saw there the standalone chapter, but that was no help for me.

I just want to use JMS topics in my application, but without the AS.

Thanks for help.

Greets

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997476#3997476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997476