[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - CMP cache performance gain ?

chrismm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 06:16:27 EST 2007

Has anybody tried the caching of CMPs by the AS ? We examined our application and discovered it was hitting the database thousands of times for each request, this was due to the application developers use of findByBusinessKey methods, we converted the code to use the findbyPrimaryKey method so the AS can cache, this halved the number of SQL statements but seems to have no effect on performance ???
Any ideas what might be happening ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997489#3997489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997489