[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to unsecure a portal page

mat.lowery do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 12:31:41 EST 2007

Environment:
JBoss Portal/AS Version: Downloaded JBoss Portal + JBoss AS 2.4
OS Platform: Windows XP
Java: 1.4.2_12

Problem:
I want to remove the security on (or "unsecure") certain portal pages that I've created.  In other words, how do I get rid of You must login before you can view this.Click here message that appears in each portlet window?

Basically, I want a node and its children to be accessible by everyone, even those who have not yet logged in.

Additional item:
I've tried every permutation of security settings that I can think of.  I usually delete the server/default/data directory of the server between app server restarts.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997632#3997632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997632