[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMS client and JBossAS/JBossMessaging in different machi

frodeh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 12:51:45 EST 2007

I get this to work when there is only one Ip-address on the client.

How do I specify the callback-address (as in 6.6 of doc) when running the samples (when I have two or more addresses)?

I have tried "ant -Djboss.messaging.callback.bind.address=10.1.3.104" with no good response (the message is delivered, but the response is never returned). The IP is of course the client's address, but the client has another address as well, and the server doesn't hav a route to this address, so the server just logs 'no route to host'.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997639#3997639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997639