[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: When is outjection done?

hstang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 15:21:04 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : I had @Out on a property but then got a org.jboss.seam.RequiredException "Out attribute requires value for component". So I changed it to @Out(required=true) and the exception went away.

Shouldn't it be changed to @Out(required = false) to get rid of the exception?

required = true is default with @Out.  Anytime the owning component is accessed, and requires an outjection, the assertion will be made.  This can happen during invoke application (jsf request) or render phase (initializing a data model via @Factory)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997692#3997692

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997692