[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Where to start?

cronydude do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 15:46:09 EST 2007

Hello folks,

I am fairly an IBM WAS and HTTP administrator guy and looking to learn JBoss administration.

I went though the basic documentation and installed JBoss in Windows and AIX currently. May be because of my WAS/HTTP experience, I am trying to map the features and how-t-dos between WAS and JBoss.

I would appreciate if somebody here can point me to any sort of doc(s) that helps me migrate from WAS to JBoss administration?

I will be more interested in administration related docs.

Thanks,
Crony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997701#3997701

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997701