[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Outject/Inject across a regular HTML link

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 16:25:49 EST 2007

(This is similar to my previous post, but a different problem so it's a new post.)

I outject an entity from a SLSB and an HTML page gets rendered (through a redirect) with a HTML link on it. The user clicks that link and the action method of that link is bound to a SFSB that would like to inject that same entity.

Is this possible? Would the SFSB ever be able to access the outjected entity from the SLSB in the previous, unrelated request?

I'm using an SMPC in both the SLSB and SFSB:

@In(create=true)
private EntityManager em;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997713#3997713

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997713