[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Task assignment to group or pooledActors

sxj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 16:48:04 EST 2007

Hi,
  I have a group of users who need to see the tasks assigned to their group. I understand that we can assign tasks using assignment to group(group-name) and then whoever takes the task from group gets the task assigned to personal list. I have done the following
<process-definition
  |   xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1"  name="process">
  |    <swimlane name="Arranger">
  |       <assignment expression="group(organizer)"></assignment>
  |    </swimlane>

The group has been created in jbpm_id_group table and users given membership.  Following task is assigned to the swimlane

  | <task-node name="Send data">
  |       <task name="Send data"
  |       swimlane="Arranger">
  |          <controller>
  |             <variable name="Id" access="read"></variable>
  |             <variable name="Sent date"></variable>
  |          </controller>
  |       </task>

But in the workflow when the previuos task gets completed this task is not assigned to anyone.
 Please suggest what should be used ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997718#3997718

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997718