[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError encountered in EJB

asshriva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 17:37:22 EST 2007

Hi

In the same ejb jar file i have put some helper classes under package a.b.c.ClassA, a.b.c.ClassB
Session bean is a.c.d.SessionBean. This session bean is invoking ClassA and classA in turn uses class B.
They are all packaged in single ejb jar file and deployed. When I invoke SessionBean it is able to access ClassA but when ClassA invokes ClassB i get ERROR - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError a/b/c/ClassA
                  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method).
Is it correct to package as i have done above or I am doing something wrong?

Regards,
aShutosh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997737#3997737

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997737