[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Navigation Tabs

jblindsay78 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 17:52:14 EST 2007

Hello,
I'm relatively new to portal development and would like to know how to specify which tabs are to be displayed in the navigation portlet. I would like to exercise control over the tabs with out having to temporarily delete a portlet   using CMS(Ive notices the tab will reappear upon restarting  the server.)Nor do I want to delete any of the portlets completely. I just wish to know if there's a way to select which tabs will be displayed

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997743#3997743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997743