[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Twiddle - How to undeploy a ear with twiddle

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 20:48:50 EST 2007

That's wierd.  There are three overloads to the deploy method. One takes a string, the other a URL, the last one a DeploymentInfo object. It should be attempting to use the URL variant, but it appears that it is trying to use the DeploymentInfo variant.  Try again, but without the 'file://' prefix on the file name string.

By the way, since your ear file is in the deploy directory, it might be that the hot deployer, when it wakes up, might automatically redeploy the app. (The undeploy does not delete the file.)

When I have used the deploy method before, my app was not in the deploy directory.  For example, I could deploy from /opt/javaee/myapp.ear, and then also undeploy from there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997786#3997786

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997786