[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering supported with 1.01?

batter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 20:59:16 EST 2007

So with 1.01 in a clustered environment can I set up a node to talk to the master node that has the instance running?

Anyways, any tech papers on how 1.2 is implemented?  Does a provider on each node in a cluster run, do queues/topics get distributed?  How are JGroups views used; if multiple providers run within a cluster I guess only messages are forwarded to those nodes that have actual clients.  A pointer to a paper would be great, otherwise pointing out the main classes would work also, I can get the source :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997790#3997790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997790