[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using Seam gem for tomcat with and without embedded ejb3

hstang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 21:08:46 EST 2007

Hi,

Seam-gen currently doesn't support non-EJB3 like POJO components, but that is planned for the future.

Like you, I haven't moved to the EJB3 space yet as I am more comfortable with tomcat and just want a lighter environment.

If you insist on Seam-gen now, I guess EJB3 is your only option.  Otherwise, you could look at the two examples in the distribution: jpa, hibernate2 that shows how to deploy Seam applications to a tomcat (which requires jboss microcontainer).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997793#3997793

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997793