[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Form submit trigger many updates

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 21:46:46 EST 2007

1 - I'm not sure.  My guess is that each of those operations is happening in a new transaction.   It wouldn't happen with the transactional phase listener because there would be one transaction covering all of the operations.

2.  The changes are applied to the entity in the update model values phase, which is before the invoke application phase.

3.  It doesn't.  Use the TransactionalSeamPhaseListener for Seam to manage the transaction.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997799#3997799

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997799