[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - javax.naming.NameNotFoundException - EJB 3.0 Enterprise Bean

htran_888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 01:02:17 EST 2007

Hi All,

I received the following error message after unsuccessfully trying to test tutorial EJB 3.0 Enterprise Beans for the JBoss Application Server (http://www.netbeans.org/kb/55/ejb30-jboss.html) by accessing servlet on http://localhost:8080/NewsApp-war/ListNews on my PC:

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: NewsApp not bound
	web.ListNews.lookupNewsEntityFacade(ListNews.java:95)
	web.ListNews.processRequest(ListNews.java:48)
	web.ListNews.doGet(ListNews.java:68)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.17 logs.

I am running Netbeans 5.5, JDK 1.5.09 bundled with JBoss 4.0.4 on Windows XP.

This is my first EJB exercise and would appreciate some guidances.

Many thanks,

Henry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997834#3997834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997834