[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBOSS Federated SSO
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 06:41:15 EST 2007
Thanks for your prompt reply. I will contact sales to get more information.
Specifically i am looking for a framework which provides me most of the solution for the following use cases:
1. Identity Management
2. Sesison Management (Login/Logout across apps)
3. Token Management
4. Security (OWASP, Token,Password, OASIS)
5. User Administration (Reset,Forgot,Search, Role Mapping)
8. User Registration and Synchronization across apps
9. Interdomain, clustered, multi app support.
I know JBOSS SSO is close to this but since its still in beta i will not like to propose this to the client. Can you or anybody give me more leads on an of the following:
2. JBOSS - Tomcat default valve plugin
3. JBOSS Federated SSO
4. Any other SSO framework.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997886#3997886
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997886
More information about the jboss-user