[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBOSS Federated SSO

sanketm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 06:41:15 EST 2007

Sohil,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I will contact sales to get more information.

Specifically i am looking for a framework which provides me most of the solution for the following use cases:
1. Identity Management
2. Sesison Management (Login/Logout across apps)
3. Token Management
4. Security (OWASP, Token,Password, OASIS)
5. User Administration (Reset,Forgot,Search, Role Mapping)
6. Dashboard
7. Auditing
8. User Registration and Synchronization across apps
9. Interdomain, clustered, multi app support.

I know JBOSS SSO is close to this but since its still in beta i will not like to propose this to the client. Can you or anybody give me more leads on an of the following:
1. JOSSO
2. JBOSS - Tomcat default valve plugin
3. JBOSS Federated SSO
4. Any other SSO framework.