[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem with wstools (Endpoint ... cannot be loaded)

darklight.37 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 08:24:59 EST 2007

I had this problem, it was due to the location of the files.

Firstly, I found I had to run the command in the current folder where the config.xml file was

located.
Inside my /bin folder was the class files and the folders, e.g. /bin/age/service/*.class so in my

config.xml file was:

  <java-wsdl>

      <namespaces target-namespace="http://org.jboss.ws/samples/rpcstyle"
        type-namespace="http://org.jboss.ws/samples/rpcstyle/types"/>

      <webservices servlet-link="AgeImpl"/>
    </java-wsdl>

I built the files sucessfully using the command:

wstools -cp ../bin -config config.xml

I was also using wstools on jboss-4.0.5.GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997906#3997906

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997906