[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: HelloWorld-Ajax with Facelets

dilator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 09:26:03 EST 2007

Hi there,

I think I had a few problems similar to this when trying it out, but did get it working in the end.

I dont have the code with me at the moment, but as far as I remember when debugigng the component itself, the completionMethod property is always null but the EL does exist in the valueBindingMap, and I had to modify the component to check there too.

Sorry thats a bit vague, I'll try and find the code later

Good luck!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997922#3997922

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997922