[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Where are the XSD's ? (Seam 1.1.0 GA)

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 09:56:55 EST 2007

Hello,

In reviewing the examples, I've come across this in components.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <components xmlns="http://jboss.com/products/seam/components"
  |             xmlns:core="http://jboss.com/products/seam/core"
  |             xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |             xsi:schemaLocation=
  |                 "http://jboss.com/products/seam/core http://jboss.com/products/seam/core-1.1.xsd
  |                  http://jboss.com/products/seam/components http://jboss.com/products/seam/components-1.1.xsd">
  |
  |     <core:init jndi-pattern="@jndiPattern@" debug="true"/>

  | </components>

A quick search of the Seam 1.1.0 GA for any xsd files yields nothing.
Also, if I try to go directly to the URL's above to get the XSD's, I get 404 errors.

so...I have several requests:

Can you (Seam Dev Team) supply these XSD files?

In the future, can you guys (Seam Dev team) please put XSD's, DTD's, TLD's, etc. in a folder in the docs directory OR in the same directory as the compiled .jar files?  It seems to me like these sorts of documents go hand-in-hand with any other documentation necessary to use the framework.

Thanks
Brad Smith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997931#3997931

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997931