[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Method Interceptor does not work

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 11:06:33 EST 2007

I recall running into this issue once.  We may be able to enhance seam to handle method interceptors like this.  (open a JIRA issue)  In the meantime, you can always use a class-level annotation to say "hey, apply my interceptor to this class" and then only perform your work where the specific method-level annotation is present.   (in the other cases, the interceptor should just proceed())

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997959#3997959

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997959