[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: jboss-5.0.0.Beta1 and deploy process

kpiis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 11:41:18 EST 2007

Sorry for this leak, PeterJ. I have in mind this :)
>>What version of the JDK are you using? Run "java -version" and post the reply.
I use for developing WinXP with Java 1.5, of course I don't use 1.4.x for EJB3.
I have tried today Java 6 for running but still had the same results - but on the forum I read that the correct version for running is only 1.5.

>>It also appears that you are running JBoss AS 5.0 beta 1. Is that correct?
Yes

So first of all - I don't understand how the deployment process works in
JBoss AS 5.0 beta 1.
I put in folder deploy my EJB jars, wars,ears, my datasources - > nothing happened (in both server configuration - all and default).

I suppose I have to turn on some services in config files, but I don't know exactly what and where?

Second - (if you know) can I use in this version of Jboss AS @EJB annotation in servlets, etc?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997979#3997979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997979