[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: What is happening to JBoss IDE 2.0 ???

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 12:05:39 EST 2007

A new packaging utility is being made and it will be in the next release. We don't want to release a new beta without this packaging project done, however, the author of it has other responsibilities as well that eat into his time.

Once that is done, I'm working to integrate with that packaging utility a bit, and then we can release.  ETA right now is undeclared.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997997#3997997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997997