[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Auto-completion support for ejb3 @NamedQuery annotations

joe.marques@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 13:26:07 EST 2007

I looked at beta6.  I followed the instructions for "Java Inline HQL editing", which seemed to be the most relevant to this discussion, but nothing happened.

Do the tools require you to have the entity mappings set up via the hibernate mapping files?  I created a console configuration and checked the option that read "Enable hibernate ejb3/annotations..." - but that didn't seem to do anything.

So I agree - it IS a bit tricky to enable.  Any further pointers you can give me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998024#3998024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998024