[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Service-Oriented Architecture and Seam

nbhatia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 13:41:57 EST 2007

Thanks hstang and Norman for your opinions - very informative and useful.

And yeah, Norman, I will "feel free to join in" as soon as I can :-), currently very busy with two other open source projects. BTW, I totally agree with your comment about over-architecting applications when there is absolutely no need to do so - this is so true for web applications. Fortunately or unfortunately, in my line of work there is 50-50 mix of web apps and enterprise apps (with Swing and other thick front-ends). So at least for me I cannot ignore entrprise apps and SOA. I would love to hear Gavin's comments and direction on this - at least before I jump in with both my feet :-).

Thanks.
Naresh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998029#3998029

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998029