[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: invoke called, but our invoker is disconnected

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 16:30:25 EST 2007

I've found the cause of the problem. The response message received from the remote service is invalid.
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  | 	<soapenv:Body>
  | 		<validCustomerResponse xmlns="urn:samples:schufa">
  | 			<validCustomerReturn>true</validCustomerReturn>
  | 		</validCustomerResponse>
  | 	</soapenv:Body>
  | </soapenv:Envelope>

The problem is that each part of the message should appear in a separate element with a local name that matches the part name and no namespace URI. This is specified by the WS-I Basic Profile 1.1, section 4.7.20.

In the above message, the validCustomerResponse element sets the default namespace URI to urn:samples:schufa, causing the validCustomerReturn element to have the namespace URI urn:samples:schufa  as well.

A valid response would be:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998070#3998070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998070