[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: 4.0.5, cmp 2.1, session method can't catch entity create

nat101j do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 18:48:09 EST 2007

The answer is....
It seems like a BUG in Jboss' JDBCStoreManager2. (cmp2.x jdbc2 pm)
I redid my jboss.xml to point to the default persistence-manager, JDBCStoreManager, and the exception is being caught as expected.

Please, if this is NOT a bug please advise. I have this question sitting in three other forums this entire week, and people scratching their heads, and I want to verify this before I report it as a JBoss bug all over the place.

Thank you.
nat

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998109#3998109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998109