[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBOSS Federated SSO

sanketm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 00:58:22 EST 2007

Thanks Anil/Sohil,

I have already architected one SSO homegrown framework over weblogic cluster for one of my client and it's running in production. This custom component supports all the cases except 6.

Since this client is now on JBOSS and there are many SSO opensource for JBOSS I am trying to explore things before running to my last option.

Let me talk to sales to get a confidence and confirmation over federated sso option.

Thanks, Sanket

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998161#3998161

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998161