[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - dragging a portlet by its body?

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 06:49:11 EST 2007

I wonder if it is possible (with ease) to set up a portlet so that drag and drop can be performed by clicking and dragging their body and not only the header? The reason is that I want to remove the entire header and still have drag and drop enabled, namely on what is left; the body.

I have noticed that one particular portlet can be dragged this way. It is located to the right in the dashboard portal (the portlet with an image of an explorer watching out over a cliff and the text "Unbound Oppurtunity...Jboss Portal 2.6") that comes with the portal 2.6 installation.

How is that accomplished?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998221#3998221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998221