[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Invalid username/password; logon denied

rabbuhl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 07:35:43 EST 2007

Visolvejboss,

I tried figuring out why Oracle was denying the logon and tried switching to the oci driver.  Using the oci driver caused an error in the log about finding ocijdbc8.dll so I switched the version of classes12.zip to the 9i version.  This caused some other minor problems including a ORA-12705 which was easily solved and finally I was able to logon to the DB.  When I tried using the thin driver with the 9i version of classes12.zip I got an ORA-28037 so for now I will just stick with the oci driver.

Thanks for the feedback.

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998237#3998237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998237