[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Unable to Configure JBossWS Project

MGump do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 15:18:03 EST 2007

Hello All!

First off the basics:
Operating system     Mac OS X 10.4.8
Java version     1.5.0_06
Eclipse version     3.2.1
JBoss-IDE version     2.0.0 beta2
JBoss version     4.0.5 GA

As per this tutorial http://www.soapui.org/jbossws/bottomup_example.html I am trying to use the JBoss IDE plugin to Eclipse to publish a POJO Web Service.  Everything works just fine until I get to the part of the tutorial titled Enabled the JBossWS Nature.

Instead of the dialog that is shown in the tutorial, I get the following screen:
[img]http://www.skanpresby.org/JBossIDEProblem.png[/img]

Clicking 'OK' on this dialog gets me through this step of the tutorial, but I come across a dialog that suffers from the same symptoms later on in the workflow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998382#3998382

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998382